Well who doesn’t like mehndi … at least I love mehndi from the core of my heart and I am always looking for nice designs to be applied. I had been quite an artist for the mehndi myself but when I was getting married I was looking for some professional who can apply mehndi on my hands & feet. I found this wonderfully talented mehndi designer called Ali who was working in a Mehndi parlor in Rawalpindi. Since then I have been his regular customer and have hired him for the work many times. He was kinda the official mehndi designer for my wedding as all my cousins loved to have him apply the beautiful designs on his hand. I wanted to do a blog post on him and his beautiful designs so that he gets some acknowledgment of the work he does.
Following are his contact details:
Ali Mehndi Designer
Phone: 0315 515 4369
He gives you home service and for bridal mehndi he charges approx PKR 3K. It depends on how much dense you want the mehndi to be. He makes his mehndi himself and applies it with a syringe. You can see some of the designs here and all of the designs in the album on my facebook page:
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Nice-n-Easy-Beauty-Tips/257241031003956
For more mehndi designs see my album on my facebook page here:
http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.409629175765140.91887.257241031003956&type=1
if You do contact him you can give him my reference cos I am kind of a permanent customer of his
Thank you for the most valuable information....You must have done good research for the work, I appreciate your efforts.. Looking for more updates from your side.
ReplyDeletetattoo parlour in vizag
best tattoo parlours in visakhapatnam
good post. I just read your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts.Keep update with your blogs..
ReplyDeleteBest bridal makeup artists in Hyderabad
best makeup artists in Hyderabad
bridal makeup services in Hyderabad
Emkays Group of Institutes is One top Destination For Oranes Makeup, Hair, Beauty courses. Our highly skilled teachers provide you with proper training of all courses related to makeup. So, visit our Makeup School in Visakhapatnam and get admission for Oranes Makeup courses and other courses for best career.
ReplyDeletethat was really nice blog what you shared..that collection gives good information..keep update with your blogs..
ReplyDeletebest makeup artists in visakhapatnam
bridal makeup services in vizag
This page looks like something very different. I've been searching for a lot of pages and I've been searching for a lot of pages. When I read the article, I thought it was a very good site. I am here to get it here .I hope it 's a new Henna design .That' s just me and it 's an inspiration.Traditional Mehndi Designs Here
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing an article like this. The information which you have provided is better compare to other blogs. Nice and very informative Article. I have shared your website in my social networks.
ReplyDeletehyderabad makeup artist
Makeup artists in Hyderabad
Makeup services in Hyderabad
these blog gives full information about makeup artist
ReplyDeleteMakeup Studio in Hyderabad
Best Makeup studio in Hyderabad
your blog giving information about beauty tips
ReplyDeletekeratin treatments in visakhapatnam
keratin treatments in vizag
Are you one of them who are excited about the upcoming weddings, but on the other hand very confused about the mehndi designs and where to choose them from? Let us help you,with Mehendi designs
ReplyDeleteGre888
ReplyDeleteKntttt https://www.findmetop.com/mehendi-artists/delhi/mehendi-artists-ramesh-nagar-details.html
ReplyDeletehttps://www.findmetop.com/mehendi-artists/delhi/mehendi-artists-nehru-place-details.html
https://www.findmetop.com/mehendi-artists/delhi/mehendi-artists-subhash-nagar-details.html
https://www.findmetop.com/mehendi-artists/delhi/mehendi-artists-inder-lok-details.html
Lajwaaab https://www.findmetop.com/mehendi-artists/delhi/mehendi-artists-kohat-enclave-details.html
ReplyDeletei read it just now..i like this blog..
ReplyDeleteBeauty Shop in Visakhapatnam,
Best Facial Services in Visakhapatnam,
Best Waxing Services in Visakhapatnam,
Beauty Services at Your Doorstep,
Manicures And Pedicures Services in Visakhapatnam,
Best Hair Dressers in Visakhapatnam,
Family beauty Saloon in Visakhapatnam,
Unisex beauty and hair saloon in visakhapatnam,
Loreal saloon in visakhapatnam,
good post. I just read your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog.
ReplyDeleteMakeup Studio in Hyderabad
Best Makeup studio in Hyderabad
Bridal makeup artists in Hyderabad
Best Bridal Makeup Artists in Hyderabad
Makeup artist in Hyderabad
thsis is amazing style of mehndi design if you want to see video about mehndi so you can click the lick botton mehndi design
ReplyDeleteThank you for sharing these designs
ReplyDeleteElgoStyles.com
we are providing a best platform to buy amazon top seller products.
ReplyDeleteOnline Fashion Store | Top Products | Clothing Store | Beauty Products
nice
ReplyDeleteMehndi & beauty brings joy to Indian and South Asian brides faces and every Indian bride needs to ensure that her makeup stays flawless from dawn to dusk. If you are looking for the best mehndi bridal makeup artist in Delhi NCR, we are here to help you!
ReplyDeleteHi, Honestly it is a nice blog.
ReplyDeleteLooking for more such blogs from you.
Enstyle Planners Event management company not only saves time and money but also ensures that your event fits the budget and meets your preferences; thus making it a less stressful affair.
Best Mehndi Designers Services In Hyderabad | top mehndi artist services in hyderabad | mehndi services at home near me